Mail processing services are designed to help you save time and money. We offer a number of cost effective means to process your mail, so you receive optimal results and help achieve your mailing goals. Our Information Services Department stays informed on changing postal regulations, rates and the latest technology. This enables us to generate mailing labels according to your exact specifications; find the best possible postal discount available; and deliver your mail in the fastest, most efficient delivery time imaginable.
Our goal is to provide you with the best Direct Mail Marketing to assist in the growth of your business. We can create your mail or printed materials from the ground up. Even if you already have print files, our team can customize them for the ultimate personal touch.
Mail Works, has strict policies and state-of-the-art technology to ensure client security, privacy, and confidentiality. Our technology is capable of accepting nearly any type of file and or electronic media into our operation. All files are reviewed within 24 hours of receipt and clients are notified immediately if file counts, layouts or content are not as specified.
- Poly bagging – We offer this new process of enclosing several larger pieces into a USPS approved plastic cover. This new method of mail preparation is revolutionizing the mailing of catalogs and more!
- Repositionable Notes – A reposit9ionable note can be applied to a mail piece to add a special, eye catching message that can be removed by the recipient and saved.
- Addressing, Permit, Return Address Labels – We can apply these via Direct Impression, Ink Jet, Pressure Sensitive 1 up labels, Cheshire Labels, and Glue Labels. Mechanical and hand application is available for labels depending on requirement and/or preference.
- Tabbing, Seals- Tabbing applies a wafer seal to folded mail pieces. The number and position of the tabs is dependent upon the mail piece.
- Inserts – Booklet and letter size envelopes can be inserted by hand or machine, depending on the mailing piece.
- Folding, Collation, Stamping – We can prepare your mail piece to be shipped in it’s entirety. Several types of stamps can be used if preferred, instead of an indicia/permit.
- Local Pickup & Delivery – We offer local pick up of material and local delivery of material with no additional charge
- Numbering, Messaging – We offer a wide variety of fonts and styles that can be applied to mail pieces.
- Variable Data Printing